Application Examples using GHLCD
x 240 Blue & White Serial/I2CGraphic LCD Module, CCFL Backlight
- Serial/I2C Graphic Liquid Crystal Display
- Draw graphics
using native commands uch as Dot, Line, Circle, Box, Arc, and etc...
- Create up to 255 custom characters using our PixelStudio software.
- Supported Baud rates: 2,400 to 115,200 (default: 19,200
- Both TTL 5V and 12V RS232C Ports available
- 3 Separate layers for
Graphics and Text
- Supports text editing fuctions such as scroll, cursor,
underlining and inversing
- Two types of cursors: underline and box
Text layer has an automatic character coordinate system (characters)
Graphic layer uses a dot coordinate system (320x 240 pixels)
available for saving/restoring a partial region of the screen.
(E.g.: Make a
pop-up menu on GHLCD screen)
- Store and display BMP files from LCD's Flash
memory up to about 100 full pages.
- Software Controlled Backlight and Contrast.
- Control test program from PC available.